Pactiv Evergreen Maintenance Mechanic in Moorhead, Minnesota
Hiring Event for All Positions!! New Hire Salary Rates Increased!! New Sign on Bonus Increased!!
Monday December 20th from 10:00am CST – 3:00pm CST
Interview on the Spot and Hire on the Spot!!
Moorhead Pactiv Plant- 3010 42nd Street S., Moorhead, MN
Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
*THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
Maintenance Mechanic-HIRING IMMEDIATELY-Moorhead, MN
Sign On Bonus $1,000.00
Starting Rate $22.53- $27.91 an hour
Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends & family
Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA plans and an HSA plan )
Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
Vision (basic and premier coverage)
Prescription drug coverage
401K with 6% company match( Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100% vesting in all company provided money immediately)
New hire wellness bonus (see plan details)
Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
Livongo diabetes program
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
Maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment for molded fiber and paper products manufacturing facility. Specific duties include:
· Reassembling machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work
· Performing preventive maintenance on equipment
· Observing mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems
· Installing, replacing or changing machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications
· Reading work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance
· Dismantling machines and removing parts for repair, using hand tools
· Identifying failure root causes and solutions to prevent future reoccurrence
· Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment, including successful completion of jobs or similar activities requiring control of a mechanical process and inspection of product to meet quality standards
· Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot mechanical systems
· Ability to work well with others
· Ability to work safely and communicate with others in a professional manner
· Demonstrated ability sufficient to determine product quality, for example, carton malformations, color verification and structural integrity
· Root cause analysis skills
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Conyers is an Atlanta suburb and the only city in Rockdale County, Georgia. The city is 24 miles east of downtown Atlanta and is a part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 15,195. The city is the county seat of Rockdale County.
The plant was acquired by Pactiv in 2003, manufactures PET and Polypropylene Lids & ESL Trays, and has approximately 180 employees. The Conyers plant was awarded Pactiv safety plant of the year 2018, Foodservice BU Environmental plant of the year 2019.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.